Flip and Pass chat game

I tip a player and that player has to try and double it and pass half to any player they want to and tell them to do the same . the object of the game is to keep the coin going as

long as possible and to try and pass to as many players as we can . you only have to flip it once and pass after that what ever you make is yours to keep .please do not pass to me .

thank you ,have fun and win big 

i will play on random  days and times in English and global 

53 minutes ago, LilleyBitch said:

I tip a player and that player has to try and double it and pass half to any player they want to and tell them to do the same . the object of the game is to keep the coin going as

long as possible and to try and pass to as many players as we can . you only have to flip it once and pass after that what ever you make is yours to keep .please do not pass to me .

hit me

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/11/2021 at 9:22 AM, LilleyBitch said:

i will play on random  days and times in English and global 

I'll Play. 🙂

Archived